Cape Wrath (Scottish Gaelic: Am Parbh, known as An Carbh in Lewis) is a cape in the parish of Durness, in the county of Sutherland, Highlands, in northern Scotland. It is the most north-westerly point in the mainland United Kingdom.
The cape is separated from the mainland by the Kyle of Durness and consists of 277 square kilometres (107 sq mi) of moorland wilderness known as the Parph. The first road in the district was built in 1828 by the lighthouse commission across the Parph. This road is only accessible via the passenger ferry that crosses the Kyle of Durness.
Much of the cape is owned by the Ministry of Defence and is used as a military training area, including as live firing range. Areas of it are also designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest, a Special Protection Area, a Special Area of Conservation and a Special Landscape Area. Cape Wrath is one of only two places in Great Britain that are prefixed with Cape, the other being Cape Cornwall in Cornwall.